2017 Lessons + 2018 Resolutions
Hey guys! Happy New Year!! I hope you all enjoyed time with your family through the holidays. Kaleb and I refueled on some much needed rest, laughs, and hugs from our loved ones. I love how refreshing this time of year is. It just goes to show that no matter how good or bad a year is, it always ends and another one begins. As I sit here reflecting on 2017, I can’t help but think of a few things I want to implement in 2018. Sharing lesson learned in 2017 and 2018 resolutions:
- You can’t freeze time. Savour every moment.
- Family is most important. Squeeze them tight!
- Housework will be there tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day. Invest time in things that can’t wait.
- Vulnerability is not a weakness.
- Empowered women, empower women.
- Pets truly do make the greatest companions.
- You. Are. Enough.
- Appreciate the little things.
- Worry less.
- Look for something positive in each day.
- Live in the moment.
- Cook more; eat out less.
- Learn to wake up earlier.
- Remember quality/quantity.
- Move out of comfort zone (as an introvert, this is so difficult for me)
- Get back to a healthy eating and exercising routine
- Clean out and reorganize
- Develop of face wash regimen(Never been one to wash my face every night)
- Drink more water!!
- Plan a girls trip
- Don’t let Christmas spirit end. Keep spreading, giving, believing year ’round.